Are you graduating this year? Did you miss senior portraits in the summer? If you answered YES to both questions, you will need to sign up for a senior portrait time. Sign up at: https://forms.gle/
1. All appointments will be on Monday, October 3, 2022. COME TO SCHOOL READY FOR YOUR PICTURE.
2. Pictures will be taken in the lobby of the Minnie Evans Center.
3. There is no sitting fee for this picture. You may purchase pictures by ordering online at www.strawbridge.net.
4. Gentlemen: It is recommended that you wear a plain white, black, or gray tee shirt with no writing on it when you come for your picture. Tee shirts will show through the tux shirt, and the idea is that you will simply put the tux on over your existing shirt.
5. Ladies: It is recommended that you wear a top that slips easily off your shoulders. The drape is not a shirt. It’s a piece of fabric that is literally draped around you and pinned in the back. You need to wear a top that won’t show, such as a top with really thin straps that you can pull down over your shoulders or a button down shirt.
6. The senior appointment times will be communicated to your teachers. No one will come to fetch you for your appointment. You will need to pay attention to the time and show up when it’s your time to come.
7. If you don’t sign up for a time by midnight on Friday, Sept. 16, one will be assigned to you.
8. Appointment times will be posted outside room 413 on the bulletin board and on the windows in the cafeteria hallway. Please check the schedule to confirm your appointment time.
Graduation Cap & Gown Information
Hey 2023 Seniors! It's time to order your cap and gown.
Herff Jones will be at Ashley HS soon for in-school ordering:
DATE: Thursday, October 13
TIME: During Lunches & After School until 6:00 pm
Order online anytime at www.scherffjones.com
You can also call their local office at 864-244-0110 Monday - Friday between 10 am - 3 pm to place your order or if you have any questions. Leave a message and they will call you back.
Students are required to order a cap, gown, and tassel if they walk in the graduation ceremony. Other items are optional.
Click HERE for a direct link to the Cap, Gown and Tassel ordering page.
Gear Delivery : 2022 Gear will be mailed directly to your home
Cap & Gown Delivery : Cap, gown, tassel & announcements will be delivered Monday, April 3rd at school during all lunches
Group Pricing : The deadline for group pricing is December 31, 2022
Students who need financial assistance with purchasing a cap & gown, please see Mrs. Hand in student services.
Follow the graduation & media center Instragram account for updates!
Attention Parents and Guardians:
A diploma is a legal document and must match the spelling of the graduate's name on their birth certificate. It is important for parents/guardians of seniors to verify the legal spelling of their students name as soon as possible.
The 2023 Senior T-Shirt is being designed in Ms. Hobbs' Flex enrichment first quarter. The diploma/t-shirt form must be completed by Friday, October 28th, to receive a senior t-shirt.
Paper forms are available in the media center.
-OR- It can be submitted online using this google form: DIPLOMA ONLINE FORM
-OR- Scan the QR code below.
Please complete this form online or on paper by October 28th at the very latest.