6.1 Judge your product (how effective were you)
Before turning in your assignment, compare it to the requirements that your teacher gave you.
- Did you do everything and include all that was required for the assignment?
- Did you give credit to all of your sources, written in the way your teacher requested?
- Is your work neat?
- Is your work complete and does it include heading information (name, date, etc.)
- Would you be proud for anyone to view this work?
6.2 Judge your informaton problem-solving process (how efficient were you)
Think about the actions that you perform as you are working on this assignment. Did you learn some things that you can use again?
- What did you learn that you can use again?
- How will you use the skill(s) again?
- What did you do well this time?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What information sources did you find useful? You may be able to use them again.
- What information sources did you need but did not have? Be sure to talk to your librarian about getting them.
The “Big6™” is copyright © (1987) Michael B. Eisenberg and Robert E. Berkowitz. For more information, visit: www.big6.com